Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dunbar Village assaults

These aren't people. They're animals. How the hell could you even contemplate rehabilitating the kind of creature who could break into someone's house, rape them repeatedly, pour cleanser all over them, and then make them go down on their own 12-year-old son?

If this happened in the Bay Area, of course, you know there'd be some people crying out to help these "youth" through counseling. Yeah, good luck.

And another thing. I don't give a shit what these kids have gone through in their lives. That's right, I don't care. I grew up in an angry, abusive home, watched Dad smack Mom, listened to Mom cry and caterwaul, had the ground shifting under my feet up to (and beyond) the time I escaped and went to college. I don't go around torturing people. Fuck these guys. They had a shitty upbringing, but that's no goddamned excuse.

No comments: