Thursday, September 27, 2007

It was fun meeting Jennifer last night. It's good to see someone who's as cool in person as in email.

On a totally other note: I've been seeing things from different perspectives. Feeling sorrier for homeless people who have to trudge by fancy restaurants and watch yuppies laughing and eating. Feeling for parents who now can't board first at Southwest -- shit, let them go first, they're the ones dragging all the heavy crap, not to mention the kids themselves.

My head is unsettled and it's not a bad thing. Of course, I did have one of those dreams last night (the wake up yelling "fuck you", hitting kind of dreams) but that's unfortunately par for the course. What can those be blamed on? Things in the past that can't be changed but that I still chew on? My family upbringing? (Oh God, no, please, I can't blame my father for everything.) Shit, I don't know, it's lunchtime.

No comments: