Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I got tagged!

Irreverent Freelancer has nailed me for "The Random 8 Meme: Tagged With My Pants Down!"

The rules of this tag:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

* I don't even think I know eight bloggers ... I'll just tag as many as I can! I'm sorry for bending the rules, Kathy! *

8 random facts about me:

1) I was born in New York City, spent the first four years of my life in East Lyme, Connecticut, and grew up in San Diego.

2) I have had two pets: a mutt named Sandy and an orange tabby named Oliver, both of whom I'm going to talk about tonight.

3) I got engaged to Adam Sandler onstage in New York City.

4) For nearly half a year, I lived in a town that specializes in Semtex and horse-racing.

5) I consider my younger brother one of my best friends. You'd almost never know that I was furious when my mother became pregnant with him. When he was born, I nicknamed him the Accident of Birth Control. He loves that nickname.

6) While traveling in Amsterdam at 26 years old, I smoked the requisite weed at a place called Cheech 'n Chong's. I orbited the ceiling for about three hours and then staggered out to get the best hamburger of my life. I seriously think that shit was soaked in something.

7) I'm not fluent in any foreign language, but I can curse in Spanish, French, Czech, and Yiddish.

8) I am not for everyone. I am not for most people. If I knew someone like myself, I may or may not even like that person. I am loudmouthed, bullheaded, and tragically opinionated. Fortunately, I'm funny, loyal, and sincere, which can sometimes make up for my flaws.

I now tag Adam and Tracy for this one.

1 comment:

Happy Chandler said...

You might want to fix Tracy's blog link!