Friday, February 29, 2008

Vienna rules!

Despite being sick, I got to see a good bit of the city yesterday. We went to Stephansplatz, the main square, and walked around a lot of the inner ring. Later we went to Neubau, which is kind of like Vienna's version of Pacific Heights. Lunch was a veggie (thank God -- I couldn't handle any more meat) place called Nice Rice, and dinner was at a Balkan restaurant called Beograd. Also went to the oldest cafe in Vienna, which I believe has been open since 1778 and was a favorite of Mozart.

Now if only I could get rid of the stuffy head and remaining sore throat. Being sick when you're traveling sucks, but at least I'm feeling better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog. Cellular Blowout is a real scam. It has not only kept my money but they haven't answered any of my emails and their phone is never answered. I paid for a phone and paid for 3 to 4 day shipping, still no merchandise in 18 days. This cell phone was supposed to be a gift for my brother and now I'm left with no gift and no money! I posted a complaint on this great site www.pissedconsumer.com.