Friday, August 8, 2008

And now, for something totally different

I just read this on Holly Case's blog: Everyone has things they blog about. Everyone has things they don't blog about. Challenge me out of my comfort zone by telling me something I don't blog about, but you'd like to hear about, and I'll write a post about it. Ask for anything: latest movie watched, last book read, thoughts about the upcoming election, thoughts on yaoi, favorite type of underwear, graphic techniques, childhood ideas about the adult world, what a perfect day would be like, etc. Repost in your own journal if you are so inclined.

Let's pick something simple: I don't usually blog about my car. Actually, in typing "car", I typed "cat", but I blog about Oliver more than my car.

Both my car and my cat are ass-kickers. They're old and sassy. My car has cobwebs. My cat has drool. I love them both. That's probably it for right now.

No comments: