Friday, January 9, 2009

Santa Barbara

State Street, where I spent more than my share of time back in the day.
State Street.
Butt peeping out from a store window.
Adam's version of meditation at the Natural Cafe: "Fuck yooou ... fuck yooou ..."
Isla Vista, where I spent my undergrad years. This is true IV style, cuz.
IV. It was dead on New Year's Day.
IV.
Adam, burqa-style.
Mixed messages, I think.
Santa Barbara Mission. The queen of the missions and one of my favorite places to hang out when I was in school.
Shot from upstairs at Java Jones, State Street, Santa Barbara. Check out this guy's hat!
The Mission, brought to you by the Auto Club of Southern California.
Adam and my dad at the mission. My dad went to the Rose Parade and then drove up to hang out with us. The next day, we had dinner with Yelles.
Sambo's. Seriously.

No comments: