Thursday, February 25, 2010

32

Today is the birthday of one of the best people in the world: my husband.

Adam is kind and patient without being a pushover, gentle while still strong, clever without being cruel. I fell in love with him long ago, far more quickly than I could have ever guessed, and waited for him longer than I'd ever imagined. In the seven and a half years that I have known him, he has made so many incredible personal steps -- and I'm glad to be part of those leaps.

I cannot say enough about what this relationship has done for me. He is the only man I have truly loved and the best sparring partner I could ever find. I love you, baby, with all of my heart. Happy, happy birthday.

1 comment:

Happy Chandler said...

I can say without a doubt that I wouldn't be where I am today without the best woman around as my wife!