Thursday, April 16, 2015

What a friend posted on my FB wall today

I just wanted to tell you - probably all you writers know this but I didn't really realize how much guts it takes to put yourself out there by writing about yourself and your life. When I read the stuff you write about yourself and problems you've struggled through in the past or the things you're wrestling with in the present, it makes me think that, not only is it incredibly brave to put that out there for others to read, but it's so cool because it inspires a sort of mousy person like me to do the same. I guess most of us are carrying around a bunch of baggage, but the willingness to confront it and do so with humor and honesty, it makes me realize we're all struggling with some shit, and the world would be a better place if we could just come out and say it. So.. yeah, carry on! And thanks for being so brave to write about yourself so honestly and to let us look into your life 

No comments: