Wednesday, May 10, 2017

In honor of Mother's Day

One of them meme things ...

In honor of upcoming Mother's Day: All about your first born...
1. Did you have an epidural? God, yes. Two, in fact. 
2. Was the father in the room? Yep. (I skipped the crack about Justin Trudeau not being available.)
3. Were you induced? They gave me potocin, but not necessarily for induction. They were just trying to make labor easier. It didn't work all that well. (See below.)
4. Did you find out the sex? Yes
5. Due Date? September 21, 2015
6. Did you deliver early or late? Two weeks early.
7. Did you have morning sickness? Purdy much.
8. What did you crave? Ice-cream sandwiches from CREAM, apple fritters, malai kofta from House of Curries. You know, health food.
9. How many pounds did you gain? 20 lbs. I'm pretty sure I've lost it all, but I haven't checked lately.
10. What was the sex of the baby? Boy
11. Did you have complications? Yep. I wound up having an unplanned C-Section.
12. Where did you give birth? Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Berkeley. I blow kisses every time I pass by.
13. How many hours were you in labor? Probably a lot longer than I think, but I think active labor was about 12 hours. 
14. How much did your baby weigh? 6 pounds 13.5 ounces.
15. What did you name the baby? Baz Franklin Sandler, otherwise known as DJ B. Frank.
16. How old is your baby today? 20 months

No comments: