Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stay off the road!

Looks like Carole Migden's back behind the wheel.

Now why do I love this story so much? Well, other than my adoration for women who resemble schnauzers, I love this story because of the fact that I know Sen. Migden will read these words. Either she will, or the unfortunate minions who she sets to seeking blogosphere information about her.

How do I know this? Because every time I post something about Carole Migden, someone at the Senate of California looks at this blog. She must have staffers obsessively running her name through Google and Technorati. Must suck to be that neurotic, even when it's justified. Especially when it's justified. Carole, honey, email me before you drive through Berkeley. I'll have sharp spikes waiting for your SUV's tires.

No comments: