Thursday, December 20, 2007

Relationship meme

1. Who eats more?
He does. I call him Animal Planet because watching him eat really is like watching two wild African wildebeests tear into something or other (possibly each other).

2. Who said “I love you” first?
He did.

3. Who is the morning person?
Neither of us. He's more functional in the morning, but I'm more likely to be out and about earlier.

4. Who sings better?
That would be me.

5. Who’s older?
Again, that would be me.

6. Who’s smarter?
Depends on whose mother you ask.

7. Whose temper is worse?
Oh god, mine. Gotta watch that.

8. Who does the laundry?
We take turns. Since his contract ended, he's been a better househusband than me, but when he's office-bound, I'm pretty decent at it.

9. Who does the dishes?
Both of us.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me.

11. Whose feet are bigger?
Actually, I think it's a toss-up. We wear each other's shoes. I'll wait a minute for you audience members out there to finish throwing up.

12. Whose hair is longer?
He claims it's mine: "Yours reaches down to your titties." Thanks.

13. Who’s better with the computer?
Him, by a long shot.

14. Do you have pets?
He has a cat who I occasionally feed.

15. Who pays the bills?
Both of us. We've never had a fight about money, at least not that I can remember.

16. Who cooks dinner?
We cook together. What, you're puking again?

17. Who drives when you are together?
He's a freaking hog. Good thing he costs too much to insure on my car or else he'd drive that all the time too.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
We take turns.

19. Who’s the most stubborn?
We would each insist that we are, which should tell you something.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I think that's me, actually. Maybe that means I'm wrong more often?

21. Whose family do you see more?
About equal.

22. Who named your pet?
Whoever owned him before I did.

23. Who kissed who first?
We haven't gotten to that point yet.

24. Who asked who out?
Oh, god. If you have to ask that question, you really don't know our history.

25. What did you do on your first date?
Had dinner at La Med in Elmwood, then went to The Starry Plough. Then we went back to my place and I tried to read him Pablo Neruda, which didn't take.

26. Who’s more sensitive?
Me. Lucky him.

27. Who’s taller?
Him. Lucky me.

28. Who has more friends?
Me. He's more accepting of people, but I'm better at connecting with people and also with keeping in touch.

29. Who has more siblings?
That would be me.

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
The cat. Adam never wears pants.

No comments: