Sunday, November 21, 2021

Today's writing

 

From above you see nothing and everything. I once read that about the Zizkov Television Tower in Prague – it’s an ugly-ass building for sure and also, at 700 feet high, the Czech Republic’s tallest building. All that work to create a view and what happens? It half-fails.

 

But the successful half is glorious. I’ve never been to Prague, so I can’t say, but I am an expert on this part of the world, the glory of the Northern California coast. The sweep of the ocean. The swath of the trees. The trails of me and what I’ve created, what I continue to create.

 

It’s that overhead shot, you know, the long view.

 

I’m the wildfire, but call me Freddy. It’s friendlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WILDFIRE (FREDDY) IS A MIX BETWEEN END OF BIG LEBOWSKI AND BIRD FROM TELEGRAPH AVENUE. LOTS OF PHILOSOPHY ABOUT THE THREE THREADS: COVID, CLIMATE CHANGE, AND HUMAN CONNECTION. ABSOLUTELY NO EASY ANSWERS.

No comments: