Friday, June 10, 2022

Dog days of June

Hot as hell today. I haven't written much here more than a few song lyrics and pictures. The book is coming along great ... or I should say preparations for the book launch. The main events will be at Booksmith, followed by Jered's Pottery, followed by Green Apple Books. It's going to get busy.

My mother is also getting released from rehab next Friday. She had a fall and has been in the hospital, followed by the rehab, which does NOT make her happy. That's the reason I went to San Diego last week. I sat on it for a while, but I don't think she'll care if I make it public. Hell, it's not like she reads this blog anyway.

My 30-year high-school reunion is next month, so San Diego and I shall meet again soon. Or Bland Diego, as I tend to call it. It's a nice city. Nice. That's really about it.

End of check-in for now.

No comments: