Monday, January 30, 2023

Yaz, "Only You"

Looking from a window above, it's like a story of loveCan you hear meCame back only yesterdayI'm moving further awayWant you near me
All I needed was the love you gaveAll I needed for another dayAnd all I ever knewOnly you
Sometimes when I think of her nameWhen it's only a gameAnd I need youListen to the words that you sayIt's getting harder to stayWhen I see you
All I needed was the love you gaveAll I needed for another dayAnd all I ever knewOnly you
All I needed was the love you gaveAll I needed for another dayAnd all I ever knewOnly you
This is going to take a long timeAnd I wonder what's mineCan't take no moreWonder if you'll understandIt's just the touch of your handBehind a closed door
All I needed was the love you gaveAll I needed for another dayAnd all I ever knewOnly you

No comments: