Monday, April 9, 2007

Would Patti's stand for this?

When my '89 Corolla starts feeling poorly, I take her to the excellent Patti's Auto Care in Berkeley. Patti's fair and straight-up and I've never had a problem with her work.

Patti ain't cheap, but she's also fair. I've never tried to argue her out of her money or talk her down in price.

When I look at freelance opportunities, I give it the Patti Test: Would I try to pull this over on Patti?

Something tell me that girlfriend wouldn't go for the ad below. Gee, Patti, do my oil for free and if I like your work, I might just hire you. Right.

need writers for web site


Reply to: gigs-308870127@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-09, 1:46PM PDT


I'm in need of additional writers for my new retail web site. Prefer individuals interested in comics, comic strips, manga, graphic novels, dvds (anime, cartoons, etc) and general pulp culture, to write articles, newsletters or product reviews. Initial contribution will be voluntary but if quality and committement is there it could lead into a paying position.






  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: could lead to a paying position

No comments: