Thursday, September 18, 2008

A few last ones from the trip

The Wienery, Cedar-Riverside neighborhood. I've said it before and doubtless will say it again: Adam takes the best pictures of me. Hands down.
The University of Minnesota. Don't mess with the maroon and gold. I loved the Gopher campus. Gorgeous! If I'd taken two minutes to consider their three-year MFA program, I might've wound up in Minneapolis. No regrets.
The Washington Avenue pedestrian bridge connecting U of M's west bank to downtown. There's a big controversy over bicyclists wanting to pedal, rather than walk, over the bridge. The student paper termed it a "Beijing-esque" commute. Uh-huh.
Yes, a foot photo, and a shadow photo as well.
Adam at Dunn Brothers Cafe on the way to the Stone Arch Bridge. I love this picture.

No comments: