Wednesday, October 10, 2007

No guilt

There's this guy I've seen at Peoples a few times. It's clear he has few social skills. He's not good at dealing with the baristas, and it's just obvious he's awkward in everyday life.

Every time I've seen this douchebag, he kicks against the bench that lines the wall. Keep in mind that pretty much everyone in the cafe is sitting on this bench. We all get to feel the vibrations, and believe me, they're not good vibes.

A few minutes ago he was kicking, kicking, kicking. I said (louder than intended): "Jesus!"

His face turned red.

He packed up his shit.

He left.

Did I make him feel badly? Yep. Could I have been nicer? Sure. But I'm tired of clueless people who get the benefit of tolerance. Fuck you. Learn how to act in public or stay home.

No comments: