Thursday, November 20, 2008

And with this, I'm going to get dinner

You know, for all the fucking stressful shit that's been going on -- or maybe because of it -- Adam and I have really been able to support each other. I'm just now realizing how stressed he's been too. He's got so much on his plate. Fortunately, the quarter's coming to a close and next should be easier.

Over the last few days, we've really been able to be there for each other. That doesn't just count for something, it counts for everything.

Hm. Davis Noodle City sounds good.

2 comments:

Kathy@TheFlawlessWord said...

Amen for supportive SOs when life falls apart ... which mine tends to do with much more frequency than the average person's. I know you consider yourself blessed, as well you should.

Allison Landa said...

Oh, I do! I'm so glad you have somebody wonderful as well. How are you?