Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blog copyright

Since I've been posting parts of The Project (and other writings) here, I got to wondering about blog copyright. A little bit of Googling led me to this very helpful post, which in turn led me to procure a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative License, which you will see to the left of this post. This license allows for redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to me.

I believe in the sanctity of creative work and have often worried about it in the Internet age. I thank Creative Commons for helping keep work under control of its creator.

2 comments:

robp said...

Thanks for this, could come in handy.

Allison Landa said...

No problem. It's something that's crossed my mind now and again, and I'm glad to have found the license.