Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dentist: Groping "part of treatment"

Holy shit. It's Doc Parkinson a decade later!

The attorney for a Woodland dentist told jurors that his client massaged women's chests as part of a medical treatment.

Defense attorney Michael Rothschild told the six-man, six-woman Yolo County jury that Mark Anderson was treating his female clients for temporomandibular disorder, or TMD. The attorney says the condition affects the muscles of the upper body.

Wow. And I thought that excuse was all used up.

In 1998, Dr. John Parkinson gave lengthy pelvic exams to women. The treatment lasted for years. So did the trial. I even wrote a story or two about it for the Daily Republic. I remember the copy desk gloried in getting the word "probe" into just about every Doc Parkinson headline. Sick, funny fucks.

Ladies, here's a clue: If your doctor's been rubbing your Never-Never Land for more than a half hour and says he's got to repeat the process next week, fire him or marry him. I've never had my bits manipulated while at the doctor, and I don't plan to.

No comments: