Friday, February 6, 2009

Thinking about things that irritate me sometimes gets me through my workout. (Other times I try to be all meditative, which is nice but today ... nah.)

Today's irritations:

- People who don't leash their dogs. Motherfucker, what is wrong with you?
- My disappointment after having dinner with one of Adam's improv cohorts last Friday. She seemed like an interesting, intelligent person and so I wanted to get to know her. Instead I got to hear her snap at someone on her cell phone for a while and then offer somewhat snappish, bitter responses when I tried to show interest. She showed no particular interest in getting to know us and I don't plan to hang out with her again.
- Improv as an art form. Adam loves it and it's done him well, but I would go absolutely apeshit up on that stage. I am not a team player.
- Certain barnyard noises.
- People who, even when the gym is half empty, gotta take the machine right next to yours.

You think I'm psycho. Great. Don't consider it an original thought.