Tuesday, February 17, 2009

From an email to Adam today

I shoved some guy today at Sandwich Zone. It was deliberate ...

Why did I shove him?

I shoved him because I was tired of the rain, no matter how much we need it. I shoved him because I want politicians to stop clapping for each other and just fix this fucking country. I shoved him because I'm tired of pretending that multitudes of horrid lousy things don't exist, including war, beehive hairdos, and Berkeley High brats who take over small eating establishment with their horrid manners and worse breath. I shoved him because my cat is 20 and is more likely to age than get younger. I shoved him because he was at the counter, minding his own business, and I thought I could get away with it.

Then I went to the gym and worked out like a fucking demon. Now I'm home and happy to be rid of at least some of my toxic demons. Or demonic toxins, if you will.

No comments: