Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The funny things you see on foot

And on BART. I walked from Alameda to Oakland today and took BART home from 12th Street.

Sightings along the way:

- A woman on BART wearing a T-shirt that read: "No romance without finance." No Romance Without Finance wasn't all that, either. She may get the change from my pockets, but she'd have to suck like a Hoover for it. At 19th Street, the pimpest guy ever got on. Pimpest Guy Ever was wearing a maroon suit and matching shirt and tie. Hell yeah! Pimpest Guy Ever sat next to No Romance Without Finance. No love connection was made. Guess he didn't have good enough credit.

- A woman with a pink bag-on-wheels, obviously coming back from SFO. A pink bag-on-wheels is just funny.

- Near Berkeley High on the way home, I saw a piece of someone's weave on the street. Don't she know there's no romance without finance?

1 comment:

Deleted said...

I love people! But I thought I actually saw the Pimpest Guy Ever the other day on MUNI...I guess he gets around.