Monday, September 7, 2009

Adam

While sitting on my fully raised canopy bed (it's really cool) enjoying the peace I'm feeling, I of course started thinking about Adam.

He has been nothing but supportive and let me tell you: Since I've been here, there have been a few crazy conversations in which I've gone off the hook for something or other. He tells me how proud he is of me, how I am achieving so much here, how this is so meaningful not just for me but for him because he wants what's good for me.

A really rather amazing side benefit (is it even a side benefit? maybe it's just a benefit) of being here is realizing in an even stronger light just how much I love this guy. How much a part of me he is. How incredibly lucky I am every single day. How I love him more with every minute. How if I've done anything right in this world, anything at all, I married Adam Matthew Sandler and that means everything.

I love you, baby. Thank you for being you.

1 comment:

Sean Craven said...

Yer old man and I had a great time on Friday night, if he hasn't told you already. We hit the galleries in Oakland, then had Korean food. Good times, and they gave me a little much-needed topsoil.

He is a swell fellow indeed.